Need a Chimney Inspection in Scranton? Trust in Integrity Chimney Service’s Knowledgeable Sweeps
Is it time to book your annual chimney inspection? There’s no better crew than us to trust throughout Scranton, Green Ridge, Dunmore, Providence, Keyser Valley, Taylor, Minooka, Morgan Manor, Throop, Nay Aug, Moscow, Greentown, Tobyhanna, Pittston, Dunmore, and more.
Why are annual inspections such an essential part of maintaining your chimney? Because it gives the sweep the opportunity to spot issues that could be putting you at risk! An inspection is how a sweep sees if you need chimney repairs, a new chimney cap, any relining work, a cleaning, and more, so that you can ensure all problems are addressed well before lighting your first fire of the year.
About Our Quality Chimney Inspections
One thing we value here at Integrity Chimney is staying educated and well-informed on all things chimney. Which is why our Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified sweeps are proud to offer 3 levels of chimney inspections, all of which serve different purposes.
Not sure which one you need? We’ve got a helpful guide…
- Level 1: Do you invest in an inspection before every burning season? Haven’t undergone any major changes (like switching fuel types, upgrading to an insert, changing your venting system, etc.) recently? No chimney fires, floods, earthquakes, or other natural disasters to speak of? Then you should be good to go scheduling a standard level 1 inspection.
- Level 2: If you’ve changed fuel types, completed any major changes or upgrades, or had relining services completed, then a level 2 inspection will be warranted. These are also a must after a natural disaster or other damaging event, like a chimney fire, even if it seems like your system didn’t undergo any major damage. Finally, if you’re buying or selling a home, you’ll want to get one booked too.
- Level 3: Level 3 inspections aren’t common practice, but they are required from time to time. They’re only completed when you’re facing an issue that can’t be uncovered during a level 1 or 2 inspection, thus requiring the removal or destruction of otherwise permanent parts of your system or home.
Cross this maintenance off your list early by calling us to your home on Keyser Avenue, Main Avenue, Green Ridge Street, Wheeler Avenue, Pittston Avenue, Davis Street, Luzerne Street, Birney Avenue, Jackson Street, Newton Road, Providence Road, Clearview Street, Diamond Avenue, Farr Street, Theodore Street, Alder Street, Willow Street, Locust Street, Moltke Avenue, Stafford Avenue, Crown Avenue, Pear Street, or anywhere else in the area. We’re ready to serve you!
No Matter Your Chimney Issues, We Can Help
What else can we offer our Scranton customers? We offer a long list of services, so no matter the state of your chimney, we can ensure it’s in tip-top shape before you begin your burning season.
- Chimney Cleaning & Inspection
- Chimney Repairs
- Fireplace Remodels & Facelifts
- Gas Fireplace Cleaning & Troubleshooting
- Stove, Insert & Fireplace Sales
We’d Love to Travel to You Soon
We been to homes in Oak Hill, Austin Heights, Barbertown, Old Forge, Dickson City, Belian Village, Lake Ariel, and more, and we’d love to get to yours next! If you live nearby, give us a call at 570-221-4113 today or reach out online. Thanks for choosing us.