Need a New Fireplace, Stove, or Insert for Your Clarks Summit Home? Integrity Chimney Service Can Help
We’re happy to help homeowners in Clarks Summit, Clarks Creen, Chinchilla, Humphreysville, Glenburn, Waverly, Morgan Manor, Edella, Dalton, Justus, Keyser Valley, Providence, Dunmore, Tobyhanna, and more find the new appliance of their dreams.
Is your home missing something? Well, we’d bet that a new fireplace, stove, or insert would fill that empty void in a hurry. Which appliance you settle on will be based on your unique needs. For instance, if you already have a wood-burning fireplace, but would prefer to have a gas system, then an insert would be the best choice. And if you don’t have a system at all, a fireplace or stove would be a better fit.
The good news for Clarks Summit homeowners is that our sweeps are here to help. We’re knowledgeable about all your options, and we’d be happy to answer your questions and offer our professional insight, guaranteeing you make the right choice, no matter what.
Exploring Different Fuel Types
Know which appliance you’d like, but aren’t sure which fuel is best for you? Let’s go over your options…
- Wood: Wood is the most traditional fuel, so if you’re wanting to fully embrace that classic fireplace aesthetic, this is a great route to take. Just keep in mind, it’s a bit more maintenance, especially if you’re seasoning your own wood. There’s hauling and storage involved, and you’ll need to know how to build and maintain fires too. Overall, wood is definitely the highest-maintenance fuel choice – but always well worth it!
- Gas: For those looking to create a cozy atmosphere only without the work of stoking a fire, putting it out, scooping ash, and the like, gas is an ideal option. Gas appliances nowadays are more realistic than ever, meaning you can get that idyllic ambiance with only the push of a button or flip of a switch – perfect for those with a busy lifestyle.
- Pellet: Pellets are ideal in lots of ways. They allow homeowners to enjoy a real fire, just with less of the work involved with a wood-burning system. You simply load your hopper with pellets, then sit back and relax while it automatically dispenses more fuel, as needed.
- Electric: And if you’re wanting a fuel that excels in flexibility and affordability, electric is the pick for you. Electric options can be placed anywhere as long as there’s an outlet nearby, and they don’t have to stay with the house if you eventually leave it. They won’t always look the most realistic, but they’re sure to enhance your space regardless.
Now, that’s a lot of information to absorb. Maybe the best fit for your home stood out right away, or maybe you don’t feel any closer to making a decision… Either way, we’re here to help! We’re in no hurry, so give our crew a holler today, and we’d be happy to help you work out the details.
Our Knowledgeable Crew Offers Exceptional Care
Have you finally invested in the setup of your dreams? Now it’s time to ensure your system stays in tip-top shape for the long haul with exceptional chimney and fireplace services. Turn to us for:
- Chimney Cleaning & Inspection
- Chimney Repairs
- Fireplace Remodels & Facelifts
- Gas Fireplace Cleaning & Troubleshooting
- Stove, Insert & Fireplace Sales
We’d love to visit your home on Winola Road, Grove Street, Morgan Highway, State Street, Poplar Street, Ash Street, Linden Street, Carnation Drive, Barberry Lane, Tulip Circle, Gladiola Drive, Sleepy Hollow Road, Greenwood Avenue, Melrose Avenue, Haven Lane, Clark Avenue, Nelson Street, Davis Street, Waverly Avenue, Gentilly Drive, Huston Street, and anywhere else close by soon!
Have You Booked Your Appointment Yet?
Still haven’t got your inspection or other necessary repairs on the calendar? It’s time to stop putting it off. Call us to your home in Walls Corners, La Plume, Craig, Carpenter Town, Dickson City, Newton Center, Scranton, or anywhere else in the area today.
Dial 570-221-4113 to get started or request your appointment online.