Need Gas Fireplace Cleaning Services in Pittston? Call Integrity Chimney Service Today
For gas fireplace cleanings and troubleshooting, we’re the team to trust throughout Pittston, Hughestown, Upper Pittston, Browntown, Cork Lane, Sebastopol, Port Griffith, Ewen, Yatesville, Exeter, Inkerman, Tobyhanna, Dalton, Clarks Summit, Moscow, Dunmore, and all of their surrounding towns and cities.
Like with wood systems, gas fireplaces need regular cleanings to operate efficiently and safely. Unfortunately, this is a common thing that gets neglected since gas is known for burning cleaner. Many simply assume they don’t need maintenance as often, which is far from true and significantly increases their risk of experiencing hazards and inefficiency.
What Can Go Wrong With My Gas Fireplace?
So, what type of issues might you experience if you don’t invest in annual inspections, regular cleanings, and necessary troubleshooting services?
- Gas Leaks: One of the biggest fears with operating a gas fireplace system is the potential for gas leaks. Carbon monoxide is especially harmful both because it’s highly poisonous and impossible to detect by sight or smell. Regular check-ups reduce you and your family’s risk of exposure significantly.
- Burner Failure: As dust, pet dander, hair, and other debris floats through your home, it’s not uncommon for it to get stuck in your burner and cause it to stop functioning.
- Cloudy Glass: This is more cosmetic than anything, but having a dirty or clouded glass front to your gas fireplace can really hurt the ambiance of your space. We can get it cleared up for you, so you can get back to enjoying your system to the fullest.
- Pilot Light Issues: If problems arise with your pilot light, you won’t be able to start your system, and you could be at an increased risk of experiencing gas leaks. Regular maintenance ensures any issues are spotted and resolved or, more ideally, prevented from occurring in the first place.
- Thermocouple/Thermopile Problems: These parts play a significant role in igniting your gas fireplace, so if they’re not in proper working order, you’re bound to face some frustrating issues come burning season.
- Dirty Buildup: So, yes, gas fireplaces burn cleaner than wood-burning ones… but they still get dirty and need to be cleaned out! And operating a dirty fireplace, regardless of fuel type, will affect its ability to perform safely and efficiently.
We can help with all of these things and more, so reach out today to get your maintenance scheduled. We can visit you on Main Street, Parsonage Street, Ormsby Alley, Cliff Street, Thistle Street, Chapel Street, Drummond Street, Searle Street, Division Street, Mill Street, Wood Street, Center Street, Johnson Street, River Street, Winter Street, Vine Street, La Grange Street, Curran Street, James Street, Pine Street, Plank Street, Hunter Street, or anywhere else in the surrounding area.
Our Chimney & Fireplace Services
We’re happy to help with your gas system, but can we assist with other fuel types too? You bet! Give us a call if you need any of these chimney or fireplace services:
- Chimney Cleaning & Inspection
- Chimney Repairs
- Fireplace Remodels & Facelifts
- Gas Fireplace Cleaning & Troubleshooting
- Stove, Insert & Fireplace Sales
We Serve You With Respect & Professionalism
If you’re seeking a company that serves you with respect, clear communication, and professionalism, we’re it. We’ve been to homes throughout Duryea, Dupont, Happy Valley, Old Boston, Port Blanchard, Lake Wallenpaupack, Lake Ariel, and we’d love to add you to our list!
Call 570-221-4113 or schedule an appointment online to get started.