Ready to Freshen Up the Look of Your Fireplace? Consider a Remodel or Facelift
A fireplace can really set the tone for a room, but if it’s broken down, not your style, or simply outdated, the vibes of your space are sure to suffer. Which is why, when it comes to home improvements, a fireplace remodel is well worth investing in.
And not only will the look of your home improve (along with your mood, most likely), but the value of it will go up too! Come time to move, potential buyers are sure to be impressed with the improvements you’ve made – and willing to pay more because of them.
Explore Our Variety of Facelift Options
One thing we’ve learned, being in this business as long as we have, is that customers have a wide range of preference and tastes – which is why a fireplace facelift is such an empowering investment for so many homeowners. Not only will you get rid of an old or unappealing fireplace front that you’ve come to loathe, but you’ll be replacing it with a piece that is completely customized to your unique style.
So, what are your options?
- Stone: A stone fireplace face can come in a wide range of sizes, styles, and colors, so if you’re looking for a variety of options to choose from this will be a good fit. Choose from marble, granite, slate, limestone, river rock, and more… the possibilities are truly limitless.
- Cultured Stone: So, stone is a popular option, but it can be less than ideal if you’re on a tight budget. It’s also known for being a heavier option, which can run you into issues too. If you love the look of stone, but aren’t looking to spend a ton, cultured stone is the next best thing. It’s manufactured to look like the real thing, and whatever style you choose, it’s almost always available right away too.
- Tile: Like with stone, your design and color options range far and wide with tile. No matter what your style preferences are, you’re sure to find something to love, which is likely why this is such a popular option – especially for our customers throughout Lackawanna County.
- Brick: The great thing about a brick fireplace face is that you can create a completely classic look or you can do a twist on a modern style by changing up the color or pattern of the pieces. And there’s no denying the strength and durability of the material. When professionally built and installed, you can rest assured it will last you a lifetime.
- Concrete: If you have a specific vision for your fireplace, concrete is a good option. It can be formed into just about any shape or size, it’s known for its sturdy construction and durability, and it comes in a range of color options too. This is definitely a heavier material, though, so you’ll want to consider whether or not your space can support it.
- Metal: For those who desire a sleek, modern, and streamlined look, metal is a solid choice. There are many finishes and colors to choose from, so personalizing it to your preferences won’t be a problem, and you’re sure to get endless compliments on this unique and minimalist-esque setup.
Is It a New Mantel You’re After?
Sick of your current mantel? Or maybe it’s old, damaged, or outdated? Regardless of the situation, we can replace it with a new, wood mantel that will work wonders in updating the look of your space. This is a simple change that can go a long way when it comes to enhancing the aesthetic of your space.
Looking for Something Completely New?
And if none of these remodel options seem right? Well, then maybe it’s time for an entirely new appliance! Our team of Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) sweeps can help you find the fireplace, insert, or stove that’s right for you, then ensure you’re set up right for the long haul by performing regular inspections, cleanings, masonry repairs, relining work, leak prevention, and more.
Request Your Appointment Today
Requesting an appointment with us is easier than ever, so don’t wait any longer to reach out. You can fill out our website’s form or simply call us at 570-221-4113, and our office staff would be glad to set up a time that’s convenient for you. We look forward to helping you out soon!
We provide gas fireplace troubleshooting through our chimney and fireplace services experts, so we’ve got you covered no matter what!