It’s hard to find a quality chimney service company you can trust to find the right solutions for your unique needs. Fortunately for folks in Lackawanna County, Integrity Chimney Service never fails to deliver quality care. We’re an honest and reliable company that offers exceptional customer service, and we’re dedicated to becoming the go-to crew you can trust in for it all.
If you’re looking for the best of the best, look no further than us!
Chimney Care & Why It’s Important
Chimney fires are a very real possibility for those who neglect their chimney, so it’s essential to be proactive about chimney care. Investing in regular chimney care and annual inspections from a professional allows you to rest easier, knowing your chimney or venting system is always functioning as safely and efficiently as possible.
Why annual inspections? Identifying areas of water entry, addressing any deterioration throughout the structure, and reducing any risk of chimney fires are a few reasons why homeowners should make this maintenance a priority. In the end, annual inspections give your certified chimney sweeps the opportunity to identify and correct any issues that could shorten the lifespan of your chimney.
During a chimney inspection, the chimney sweep will check for blockages, water entry points, water damage, creosote or soot build up, and other potential hazards.This way, you can rest easier knowing that your chimney is protected from the elements and ready to use when your burning season begins.
A few of the major threats this maintenance protects against are:
- Carbon Monoxide: Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly if inhaled in large quantities. When you are using a wood burning, gas, oil, or coal heating system, carbon monoxide is one of the byproducts. If your chimney is partially or completely blocked, the carbon monoxide can build up in your home and put you and your family at risk for poisoning.
- Chimney Fires: A chimney sweep will also clean the inside of your chimney to remove any soot, creosote, or accumulated debris. This buildup can be a fire hazard, causing flames to snake up your chimney and trigger a lot of damage, so it must be removed regularly. (Chimney cleanings are also crucial for preventing foul odors from entering your home.)
- Smoke Backup: If you have blockages, you won’t only need to worry about poisonous gases… You could also face smoke in your home which leaves behind an unpleasant lingering smell and can have some serious health impacts on those in your home – especially if they already have respiratory issues.
Integrity Chimney Service can address all of these things and more! We are a full-service chimney company that offers quality chimney services to our customers in Lake Ariel, Dunmore, Pittston, Greentown, and more. We can keep your chimney clean, inspect it for any problems, and make repairs as needed.
Why Choose Integrity Chimney Service?
Many chimney companies out there promise to provide quality services, but not all of them live up to their claims. So, why should you choose Integrity Chimney Service? Here are just a few things that separate us from the rest:
- We’re Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified. A CSIA certification is the gold standard in the chimney industry, and it’s something that not all chimney companies can boast. To become CSIA certified, technicians must complete a rigorous training program and pass an extensive exam. This certification means that our technicians are up-to-date on the latest chimney safety codes and practices. Therefore, when you hire Integrity Chimney Service, you can rest assured that your chimney is in good hands.
- We are members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG). Another reason you should entrust your chimney care to us is that we are National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) members. The NCSG is a professional organization for sweeps that upholds high standards and ethical practices. As members of this organization, we pledge to always put our customers first. By doing this, we hope to gain your trust and confidence in our company.
- We are very communicative. When it comes to providing home services, communication is vital. We want to make sure that you feel comfortable and informed every step of the way, which is why we take extra care to be as communicative as possible with our customers. From start to finish, we will keep you in the loop on what we are doing and why. Plus, we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Education is something we prioritize and invest in. We understand that we need to educate ourselves continually to keep up with the competition and be the best in our field. We prioritize attending chimney sweep training courses and seminars, so that we can stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and safety standards. In addition, we value the capabilities and knowledge of our employees.
- We are capable and reliable. Many companies are easily intimidated by bigger or more complex jobs. Not us! We have the experience and knowledge to take on any project, no matter how big or small.
- We pride ourselves on being a full-service company. This means that we are equipped to handle any chimney-related service you may need. From chimney repairs to chimney inspections to installation work and beyond, we have the expertise to get the job done right.
We Look Forward To Serving You
If you require quality chimney services, look no further than Integrity Chimney Service. We are capable, reliable, and would love to serve you soon. Give us a call today, and let us show you what we can do!
We look forward to serving you soon.